Cyber Security Solution Architect
Duration: 6 months
Location: Newstead, Brisbane
The Solution Architect will be tasked with providing technical expertise and thought leadership to assist the Mobility, Telco & Cyber Security and Foundation Platforms and their internal customers for the client.
- Providing security architecture subject matter expertise in the form of advice, consultancy and design. Key technologies include, but are not limited to, firewalls, proxy servers, load balancers, certificate services, remote access, Internet services, mobility platforms and cloud services.
- Assisting in planning and initiation activities whilst ensuring alignment with Enterprise Architecture
- Recommending and assessing technical solutions & options Support the client's Digital Operating Model new ways of working (Agile) - e.g. Program Increment planning for key platform backlog items moving forward
The Cyber Security Solution Architect Key Accountabilities are:
- Provide expert advice in Cyber Security architecture and design whilst maintaining a focus on business objectives
- Detail and Negotiate Security outcomes with stakeholders
- Ensuring that new initiatives and projects are identified, defined and aligned with the client's business plans and strategies as well as the Cyber Security Framework
- Identification, resolution and management of strategy and architecture issues/exemptions are identified, resolved and managed
- Provision of "internal consulting" expertise to staff in respect of technology architectures
- Provision of appropriate advice regarding architecture options/solutions to other projects and initiatives
- Production of security architecture design artefacts
- Ensure architectures are developed to reflect the interrelationships across the client's application set and mapped against the architectures of the organisation plus alignment with Cyber Security frameworks such as AESCSF and ASD
Skills and experience
- Demonstrated experience as a security solution architect on large complex ICT projects, including strategic knowledge and use of architecture/design methodologies and tools - specifically around Prevent, Detect and Protect solutions
- Ability to elicit business and architectural information from others and document it as part of solution designs, including demonstration of how solutions meet frameworks and standards such as AESCSF and ASD
- Experience communicating and negotiating with a range of people with a track record of turning a complex range of business needs into a clear strategic direction for Security.
- Experience and knowledge of the Energy Industry
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Bharti Chandramouli on 07 3003 7643 quoting reference 206295.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.