An opportunity exists in our client's Solutions Team for an experienced Solution Architect (Cloud and Platform) to collaborate closely with a Canberra based Federal Government client to provide architectural solutions and engineering designs with a focus on infrastructure, cloud and platform.
- Engage and foster strong positive working relationships with the client stakeholders to leverage portfolio standard offerings and industry best practice
- Design system architecture, provide solutions for system integration, and implementation strategies to deliver innovative solutions that meet customer needs
- Respond to requests for quote, solutions, proposals and project work (varied/complex)
- Gather and analyse business and infrastructure technical requirements
- Determine system design, potential issues, and related cost for each project request
- Align solutions to infrastructure architectural strategy and portfolio
- Coordinate with architecture and technical solution groups
- Represent the account in technical aspects of Solution Design and infrastructure architecture
- Assist Account Project managers to identify all infrastructure and architectural deliverables, to validate the scope of solutions to meet contractual and SLA requirements in realistic and achievable timeframes
- Assist Account team with analysing and implementing Portfolio Standards for both Software and Hardware implementations
- Contribute to roadmaps for the technologies in use at the account
To be successful in the role, you will possess:
- Experience in a similar role
- Degree in Engineering, Science or Computer Science or equivalent education and experience
- Experience in cloud native IaaS/PaaS services in Azure.
- Proven work experience as hands-on Solution Architect for solutions based on SaaS and cloud native
- Azure Cloud technology certifications
- Experience and certifications in virtualisation and infrastructure (eg Microsoft, Vmware)
- Demonstrated experience with cloud, infrastructure or application development projects
- Experience working with Government at either State or Federal level in a similar
- Be able to combine a broad range of experience across a range of IT Technologies coupled with excellent written and verbal communications skills. It is essential that you demonstrate solid knowledge of Government Security Standards including Protective Security Policy Framework (PSPF), Information Security Manual (ISM) and the Defence Security Manual (DSM).
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Ben van Loggerenberg 02 6268 9703 quoting Job Reference: 213216