Develop and lead the development of complex end-to-end architectural solutions for initiatives across multiple domains & define the solution architecture and its impacts.
Duties of the role:
- Achieve the on-time delivery of complex stakeholder endorsed architectural solutions within prescribed parameters and agreed budget. Ensure architectural solutions are fit-for-purpose and are re-usable, scalable, reliable, manageable and operable.
- Translate business (internal, external or regulatory) requirements (functional and non-functional) to develop complex architectural solutions in a timely, cost effective and high quality manner. Participating in design workshops to understand Product Owner requirements (Epic/features) as required
- Define the solution architecture and document its impacts, appropriately, Documents technical detailed solution design, Impact Assessments and interface documentation. Obtains architecture approvals if required (e.g. security, ARB as required)
- Define interfaces between network components and systems for the initiative.
- Provide detailed technical assistance with and/or review complex detailed architectures and designs from component or system providers to ensure completeness and alignment with the design. Thought leadership on the application roadmap (functional or non-functional) & continuous improvement opportunities
- 5 years architecture experience
- Architecture and design experience with Cloud technologies
- Designing systems with micropservcices, rest or soap
- Tertiary qualifications in IT, Business or related discipline preferred
- Experience influencing senior stakeholders (internal and external)
- Deep understanding of Agile delivery methodology and tools
- Experience with designing end to end solutions and architecture
It would also be desirable but not necessary to have experience with:
- Payment gateway experience - paypal or Brain Tree
- integration of payment gateways experience
- PCF is desirable only
- paymentd integration experience with various systems
We can only submit Australian PR holders or Citizens to this role.
Please submit your resume on a WORD document.