About the role
A Financial Australian Enterprise organisation is looking for a Senior Solution Architect to join its architecture practice. You will provide specialist advice, expertise and leadership to support delivery of architecture services related to their payments, cards and acquiring area.
Examples of responsibilities:
- Define solutions for multiple complex technology systems, and to provide guidance and advice to program sponsors, business and technology stakeholders to assist with the successful delivery of business and customer objectives.
- Lead end-to-end digital solutions for complex projects, business problems and/or customer outcomes
- Deliver digital architecture services across multiple delivery streams within a given program
- Contribute to reduction of risk in business zones impacted by projects/programs
- Facilitate workshops with the business and technology stakeholders to determine solution architecture outcomes
- Provide architecture guidance and advice to project / program sponsors, business leaders (e.g. GM) and accountable Technology GM to assist with the successful delivery of project objectives
- Contribute to roadmap development and have input into business strategy as appropriate
- Deliver the target state architectural alignment (including choices to deviate from target state) for project business cases
About the successful candidate:
- Previous experience working in large enterprise organisations
- Experience as a Solution Architect on cards or acquiring projects are a MUST
- Previous experience in a high-level architecture position with an application focus
- Excellent problem-solving skills, commercial acumen and stakeholder management skills
- Good understanding of Architecture service design principles
- Able to communicate and articulate clearly across all levels (all the way up to GM Level).
Please note to be eligible to apply, you must have Australian/NZ citizenship or be an Australian Permanent Resident.