Our client is a Federal Government Agency and they are looking for a Solution Architect with Dynamics 365 CRM experience on an initial 12 month contract. This key position will be responsible for liaising with Business users, work across multiple agile delivery teams and undertake software architecture.
As this role is within the Federal Government, it is a requirement that the successful candidate be an Australian Citizen and have the ability obtain a Baseline Clearance.
Success for this role will rely on the individual's ability to be able to work in a highly dynamic environment, good cultural fit, and their ability to challenge and drive thinking in new directions.
- Work across multiple agile delivery teams to define and deliver solutions consistent with the Austrade enterprise architecture
- Perform system analysis, investigate technical problems and document relevant issues
- Liaise with business users and project stakeholders on technical and non-technical matters as required
To be successful for the role, you will need the following:
- Demonstrated experience as a solutions architect/technical team lead using Microsoft products and platforms including the Microsoft .NET Framework
- Extensive experience with the Dynamics 365 CRM
- High level communication skills; demonstrating an ability to communicate at the technical, business and personal levels (both written & verbal)
If you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW.
For any further questions or information, please Josie Bandiola and quote job #205165