Our client, a century old banking and financial services organisation are seeking an experienced Solutions Architect who will accountable for delivering a portfolio of solutions across their Business Banking environment. As such the SA is required to have a knowledge of the and Lending technical landscape ideally in a Business or Corporate banking environment.
The Solutions Architect will translate business requirements into technical solutions which are in line with the enterprise and systems architecture for the bank. They will work with other domain architects to develop and maintain the roadmaps and other architecture products such as domain specific principles/standards.
This role requires a mix of architecture, design, strategic planning and business acumen skills. You will work closely with IT teams and the Enterprise Portfolio to solution, design and align to business requirements.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Provide technical design, architecture and support services
- Coordinate development efforts between IT specialists on approved development projects,
- Participate in the development and maintenance of the long-term strategy and architecture of Banking systems
- Development and maintenance of architecture standards, technical design, procedures and documentation.
- Create project status reports and accurately track and manage project issues and risks
- Setting up complex technical custom designs for strategically relevant IT solutions
- Peer review on architectural level
- Developing proposals and drawing up business cases for the optimisation/development of IT solutions
- Initiate and finalize project start architecture documents
To be successful in this role you will have:
- At least 5+ year's industry experience as a solutions architect in financial services and banking
- At least 10 years of experience in design, development, testing and/or project implementation & planning
- Experience working with Core Banking products such as Temenos T24, FlexCube, Finnacle, Mysis, FiServe etc
To find out more please submit your cv quoting ref 207472