Our client is looking to hire a Hands-on solution architect with Telecom background having strong and extensive experience in Billing, Provisioning, order management, charging system, collection and revenue management.
- Minimum 12 years of IT experience designing and integrating telecom BSS solutions related to Charging, Billing, CRM, and Order Management, OSS and Networks.
- Highly skilful in BSS system architecture, designs, specifications, system testing and system users training and adoption.
- Expertise in Analysing Business and Development Specifications, Use Cases, and Detail Design to develop requirement gathering, analysing the business process, conducting Feasibility studies, Document generation and conducting sessions.
- Knowledgeable in networks, devices, service modelling and automation in OSS systems
- Must have worked in similar capacity of Solution architecture in Telecom
- Understanding of Full Lifecycle Telecom business
- Experience with full software-development lifecycle (Waterfall/Agile) - understanding and appreciation of the inception, design, construction, deployment and management aspects of a solution.
- Understanding of business integration issues and technologies.
- Experience working in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment and have the Ability to multi-task.
- Good to have ITIL, TOGAF Certification, TMFORUM Design Guidelines
- Work experience in similar role in Telecom Service provider
- Hands on experience in at least 2 BSS applications
- Good communication skills (Verbal, written)
- Must have working experience with Visio, and other documentation tools
If you're interested then please submit your resume by hitting the APPLY NOW button
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Neha Bajaj quoting reference: 184428