Our client a leading Telecommunications company is looking for a Cloud Solution Architect to join their Cloud Practice. You will provide technical leadership and be an integral part of the implementation team to ensure a great experience for clients and help to deliver the project on / under budget. You will be skilled in developing complex detailed designs.
- Take a leadership role across large and complex cloud transformation projects
- Provide tech leadership on design and deployment of Public, Private, and Hybrid Cloud solutions, as well as Cloud Security solutions
- Be experienced with designing and implementing Azure landing zones
- Engage in a consultative manner with customers on strategy, governance and planning
- Provide technical input on the Cloud pre-sales opportunities in consultation with the Sales Team
- Work within the Cloud practice to develop or enhance reusable IP such as reference architectures
- Maintain appropriate vendor certification levels
Skills and Experience required include the following:
- Demonstrated experience designing and implementing Azure landing zones
- Azure Foundation Certification will be viewed favourably
- Solid experience working as a Consultant in a system integrator or similar environment delivering public, private, hybrid cloud or infrastructure solutions
- Strong technical skills across Cloud technologies - Microsoft Azure and AWS hyperscale clouds
- Migration experience of large and complex environments to either Microsoft Azure or AWS hyperscale cloud
- Experience developing successful sales solutions and proposals
- Desirable: AWS Solution Architect Professional or Azure Solutions Architect Expert certification
- Bachelor's degree in business, computer science, Information Technology or related field
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Roni Rea on 02 8267 2483 quoting reference 240158.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.