Our client is a reputable Government Department who is looking for a Solutions Architect with Azure BI Stack to meet their needs over a variety of projects. The System Solutions and Proposals team is responsible for assessing system requirements, analysing appropriate options and recommending a solution including project costing and delivery proposal. This opportunity is a 3-month contract with a potential contract extension!
NOTE: This role requires mandatory COVID-19 Vaccination.
Joining this team will be a great opportunity to contribute and help implement vital business architectures that could also develop your Business Intelligence and Solutions skills.
Our client is accepting any candidate with either Australian Citizenship OR Permanent Residency
- Extensive experience as an Architect in the Reporting, Data Analytics and BI domain,
working for medium to large government or commercial organisations with software
design patterns, development standards, and application frameworks.
- Demonstrated experience in a wide range of reporting and Business Intelligence
concepts and practices including Data Warehousing, Data Marts, ODS, Big Data, Data
Analytics and Data Science.
- Demonstrated experience in a range of reporting technologies Microsoft
database tools, including Azure SQL, ADF, DataBricks, ADL, SSIS and SSAS.
- Demonstrated experience in one or more Business Intelligence or Dashboarding tools,
g. PowerBI, Tableau, QlikView, Qlik Sense, SSRS and SAS Analytics.
- Demonstrated experience in design and delivery of reporting solutions of SaaS CRM or
Service Management platforms such as Microsoft Dynamics, Salesforce, Siebel and
- Proven ability to evaluate stakeholder requirements and develop and present solution
options to senior management and various stakeholders.
- Solid knowledge of ICT architecture best practice and current and emerging industry
- Experience in network and infrastructure security principles (such as PKI/TLS, Single Sign-On and Federated Identity Management) applicable to solution designs.
- Demonstrated experience in lead delivery roles (eg. Solution design, data modelling) for a range of ETL and Business Intelligence solutions
- A relevant IT related degree or qualification will be highly advantageous to this role.
- Experience in PRINCE 2 or other project management methodology is desirable.
Agile project experience will be advantageous.
If you are interested in this role please APPLY NOW for more information on the position, or if you have any questions, feel free to contact Sajith Perera on (03) 8080 7216 OR via email at Sajith.firstname.lastname@example.org with job reference number #240182