Our client is a known government agency located in Melbourne! You will be primarily responsible to work across delegated streams of work with a big project to deliver fit for purpose Solution Architectures. Along with the Baseline Security Clearance, you will be transforming initiatives inclusive of required supporting solutions for SDLC toolchains and testing service which puts an emphasis on security.
- Assist with defining approaches, patterns, and projects to deliver the solution architectures using a component-based architecture approach.
- Liaise with other workstreams and BAU staff to agree solution architectures and work split.
- Developing solution architecture in accordance with Architecture Principles, reference architectures and Security guidelines.
- Assist in specifying the infrastructure requirements and architecture required to support the Services architecture.
- Assist in estimating budgetary resources, schedules, and costs required for the solutions.
- Work with the broader program team to ensure the overall architecture is consistent with, and fully supports, the overall business and platform architectures for the program.
- Assist in developing patterns when requested.
- Develop in consultation with Stakeholder's service migration and deployment models that will adhere to the program dependencies and outcomes
- Work with internal stakeholders and external vendors in producing Solution Architecture and Detail Design deliverables
- Work with the various roles and workstreams within the program
- Ability to build relationships with senior managers and staff and an ability to communicate effectively with both business and technical staff
- Understanding of how to design services to meet security requirements
- The candidate must state their agreement to have or obtain (at the government agencies' expense) a baseline security clearance
- Solid background in software development
- Experience with technologies involved in DevSecOps such as Gitlab, SonarQube, Nexus, JMeter, Maven, Selenium, Clair
- Experienced with both on-premises and Cloud based application architecture
- Experience in creating, update/maintaining transition and end state documentation including Roadmaps
- Proficiency in software development tools
- The technical scope of this role is extremely broad; everything from Linux, Oracle database, Python, Java, C/C++, builds to packages such as desktop applications or server platforms like databases. Deep expertise in any specific technology is not required, but a technically broad awareness at an application level is
This role requires years of experience in the following fields:
- 5 years of Solution Architecture experience in the Applications domains
Australian Citizens are only eligible for this role.
If this role is of interest or if you know someone in your network who may be, APPLY NOW or if you have any questions, please contact Sajith Perera on (03) 8080 7216 for more information.
Looking forward to hearing from you.