Our Enterprise Federal Government Client is seeking a Solution Architect for a long term contract with extension options in Canberra. This role is to be worked from our Client's offices in Canberra and gives you an opportunity to transition into Federal Government Department
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Developing and overseeing solution detailed designs
- Directing Solution Architects in the development of solutions and ensuring quality of the solution artefacts
- Providing guidance through the Architectural Governance process in agreement with the Lead Domain Architect
- Providing technical leadership and consulting to technical teams and ensuring results are in line with business principles and roadmaps
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Demonstrated experience working as a Solution Architect in an enterprise environment
- Proven experience in designing IT Service Management solutions across broad range of business operations, solution development requirement analysis and experience in all aspects of SDLC
- Proven capability in development of integrated service management solutions in a large complex environment
- Broad experience in application modelling, including logical and physical modelling, use case and sequence diagrams and practical experience with architecture and solution modelling tools
- Solid background working in an Agile environment and capability to develop and apply/manage SOA strategy, planning and vision. ITIL V3 experince will be highly regarded.
Due to nature of this requirements, candidates must be Australian Citizens with ability to obtain AGSVA clearance
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Syed Hasnain on 02 6245 1703 quoting Job Reference: 198401.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.