Our Federal Government Client is seeking an experienced Solution Architect to work on an expansive modernisation program. Within this role, you work closely with the System Analysts to create the necessary detail to shape and inform the direction of a future state for the organisation's systems. A key part of the role will be the ability to identify, shape and describe opportunities for technological innovation and thinking outside the box.
Having a strong understanding of modern business systems in Government, you will define and shape what architectural elements and artefacts are needed, ensuring the outcomes for the program can be implemented in a compliant and effective manner.
This is a contract opportunity for 9 months with 1 x 12-month extension, requires candidates to have an active Federal Government Security Clearance and will be located at our Client's Canberra CBD offices.
As the successful candidate, you will demonstrate:
- Over 5 years' experience working as a Solutions Architect inside complex and large scale ICT projects/programs
- Expert knowledge and experience in defining solution architecture for both current and future state, including
- Infrastructure Mapping, Data Management and Integration Mapping
- The ability to deliver solution architecture that meets business requirements, aligning with organisational constraints
- Strong working knowledge of Enterprise Architecture methodologies (i.e. TOGAF, Zachman)
- Experience working with cloud-based systems and cyber security highly desired
- Exceptional ability to communicate with influence, negotiate outcomes and manage complex stakeholder relationships
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess a Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Peggy Jones on 02 6245 1726 quoting Job Reference: 198381
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.