Our Agile Federal Government Client is seeking the services of an experienced Solutions Architect for a long-term contract role. This is an initial 12-month engagement with long term extension options and is working from our Client's offices in Canberra's CBD.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Writing high level design documentation
- Working with the Enterprise Architect, Program Manager, Project Manager, Technical and vendor SME's and business stakeholders to deliver solutions
- Contribute to standard, patterns and business processes to mature the practice.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Minimum 5 years of demonstrated experience as a Solution Architect working within Federal Government
- Experience with system integration, software development, message-based middleware, APIs, API management and data modelling
- Experience with Event Driven Architecture (EDA) and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) as well as formal architecture modelling techniques
- Experience with the use of Azure Service Bus and other Azure integration components (functions, Event Hub)
- Familiarity with Archimate and experience with Sparx EA
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess a Baseline Federal Government Security Clearance to apply.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Sophia Ahmad on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: 198327
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.