A highly regarded mining company is seeking an experienced Solution Architect with resources industry experience for either an initial 3-month contract OR permanent opportunity to work on a critical mining technology improvement project.
- Architect and design enterprise scale solutions within the multi-system automation environment;
- Work on through the full technology project lifecycle from architectural definition through to support of the sub systems utilizing technology project methodologies set;
- Understand business, information and technology architecture needs in order to deliver effective solutions;
- Collaborate with stakeholders in the provision of architectural expertise, planning, design, development and deployment of enterprise solutions;
- Document the existing architecture & technology portfolio and make any recommendations when required.
- Strong, recent commercial experience working in a Solutions Architect position or similar role;
- Previous experience within the Mining / Resources industry;
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written;
- Strong stakeholder engagement and presentation skills.
- Any mining automation experience would be highly regarded;
- Experience working within multi system automation environments of OT & IT MES domains.
- An opportunity to work for a highly successful mining company;
- Competitive salary and bonus structure;
- Work on some exciting, state of the art projects.
If you are interested and have the experience we are seeking, please apply now with a resume in MS Word Format outlining all relevant experience. Suitable candidates will be contacted for a confidential discussion.
Contact: Lisa Williams - 08 9423 1400 - Job reference: 197475