About the role
Proven experience working in a large & complex organisations with great experience working within Applications & integrations, CRM & HCM
The Solution Architect performs the necessary leadership, analysis and architecture tasks related to the development of integrated solution architectures.
- Creates and Implements an integrated solution architecture for the projects
- Identifying gaps between the current and desired future states, considering solution alternatives and participating in the development or target architectures plans
- Leads the conceptualisation and development of the solution architecture
- Works with the Enterprise Architects to ensure strategy, project and operational delivery and stakeholder relationship management
- Exceptional knowledge in solution architecture. Knowledge of various technologies such as Network and Applications Integrations
- Proven ability to provide strategic advice and operational leadership - covering enterprise, technical, information and applications architectures
- Stong C-level stakeholder management experience
- Experience in application, integration, data and infrastructure technologies.
- Extensive progressive leadership experience in working in cross-functional teams
- Experience in Informatica, Mulesoft, Talent is highly desirable but not mandatory
- Bachelor in computer science or information systems, or a related field or equivalent
For more information, please contact Pooja Gupta, quoting ref:197804.