About the role
The Solution Architect performs the necessary leadership, analysis and architecture tasks related to the development of integrated solution architectures.
- Creates and Implements an integrated solution architecture for the projects
- Identifying gaps between the current and desired future states, considering solution alternatives and participating in the development or target architectures plans
- Leads the conceptualisation and development of the solution architecture
- Works with the Enterprise Architects to ensure strategy, project and operational delivery and stakeholder relationship management
- Exceptional knowledge in solution architecture. Knowledge of various technologies such as Security & Access Management, Storage, Compute, Network and Applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to provide strategic advice and operational leadership - covering enterprise, technical, information and applications architectures
- Extensive experience in solution architecture in TOGAF framework setting.
- Experience in application, integration, data and infrastructure technologies.
- Extensive progressive leadership experience in working in cross-functional teams
- Bachelor in computer science or information systems, or a related field or equivalent
- TOGAF or similar architecture certification
For more information, please contact Pooja Gupta, quoting ref:197804.