- Fantastic North West location
- Attractive day rate
- Opportunity to work within IT dept. of leading FMCG business
Our client is one of the leading FMCG businesses in Australia and New Zealand. They understand what customers want, spend time directly with them and know the customer benefit of every action they take. They are deeply competitive and are looking for Solution Architect to develop the architecture for projects and initiated as well as aligned to the business strategy.
About the role
- Contribute to the development, maintenance and communication of high-level plans for projects to ensure effective Architecture is developed and maintained
- Apply Architecture development and governance processes for specific projects to promote effective governance and solution quality within Architecture
- Responsible for the development of solutions for projects according to architecture guidelines and processes to ensure effective solutions are designed in accordance with business requirements, standards and IT Strategy
- Contribute to high quality, timely IT estimates for solutions and roadmaps to ensure effective IT estimation of technology solutions
- Very strong communications skills with the ability to relate to, negotiate with and influence senior stakeholders.
- Strong people management skills - communication, motivation, mentoring, feedback and organisation.
- A "can do attitude" - takes ownership of the task, is accountable for the result and responsible along the way
- Highly motivated and able to manage competing priorities.
- Strong Leaderships skills and the ability to influence others.
- Desire for learning and continuous improvement. Must have a "can do" attitude and a thirst for using technology to solve business problems
- Ability to designs IT solutions based on business requirements that complements existing and future services.
- Sound understanding of Business Process & IT Systems
- Good knowledge of finance for the purpose of solution quotation and business case development
- Ability to quickly analyse and identify problems that may impact quality and cost of service
APPLY NOW for our immediate consideration or call Smita Gosavi for more details.
Job id #197510