Our high-profile Client is seeking a high-performing, motivated and hands-on Solution Architect to work on a prestigious Biometrics project. Within this role, you will advise, analyse, research, design, install and implement complex integrated solutions for an entire enterprise and will be responsible for developing integrated technology requirement project plans.
As part of your role, you will interface extensively with the Client's Senior Management team on business, systems architectural, and technical issues to ensure that the best solution is provided.
This is a unique, fast-starting permanent opportunity at a competitive salary package with all leave entitlements, flexible working arrangements and the chance to grow within the business.
As the successful candidate, you will demonstrate:
- Expert knowledge of business modelling and Java architecture experience
- Experience in designing and/or maintaining development systems
- Experience with enterprise level solutions development (ideally in Federal Government)
- Ability to provide input to pre-sales tender responses and taking part in customer presentations
- Experience in Biometrics would be a plus
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess a Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Peggy Jones on 02 6245 1726 quoting Job Reference: 196426
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.