- Initial 6 months contract
- Utilities or Telco experience Required
Our client is looking for a Solution Architect with utilities experience. Working closely with business stakeholders you will deliver detailed architecture and design, to enable the digital and system changes necessary for several key initiatives.
- Accountable for delivering key architecture and design documents.
- Working in cross functional teams to shape and drive solution, including offshore and remote.
- Supporting the build, test and implementation phases.
- Providing technical subject matter expertise on the solution.
- Responsible for ensuring integration with all relevant systems.
- Working with the Digital lead, Project lead and development teams to deliver timeline and effort estimates.
- Working with the Business Analyst and Digital Lead to translate business requirements into solutions.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Degree qualifications in engineering, IT, computer science or similar discipline
- Previous experience as a Solution Architect within utilities
- Relevant experience in delivering data platforms, understanding applications integrating with Oracle, understanding of SOA, Apex and processes leveraging cloud technology (preferably Azure).
- Experience in agile and traditional delivery methodologies.
- Utilities or telco experience in delivering integration-based solutions required.
- Smart metering systems, Applications / IoT or electricity technology experience
For more information, contact Aparna on firstname.lastname@example.org