An industry leading client in WA is seeking a Solution Architect for a permanent opportunity within their team. The Solution Architect will work to design innovative, long term architectural solutions as part of a major IT transformation journey happening within the organization.
- Assist in developing an ICT Architecture vision and roadmap of business and technical change that reflects the client's strategies and direction;
- Design ICT solutions that are strategically linked to the client's business needs and directions and support the IT strategy;
- Propose, initiate and develop new concepts and coordinate the prototype/feasibility development as directed;
- Communicate and foster strong relationships with key client areas, strategic partners and vendors;
- Contribute to the IT planning and enterprise business architecture activities;
- Provide architecture work on major transformational ICT projects for the client;
- Provide architectural support and solution insights on Digital & Technology Solutions business engagements.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills
- Significant experience and a high level of skill in the analysis, documentation and modelling of business concepts and processes;
- Demonstrated ability to identify where emerging technologies or methods may add value to an organisation's business objectives;
- An understanding of ICT architecture & design approaches (e.g. concept, logical, physical) and able to apply a pragmatic and agile approach to solving business problems;
- The ability to facilitate and deal with conflict, political sensitivities, and complex stakeholder relationships at a middle management to executive level;
- Ability to prepare documents that are succinct and focused on the needs of the specific audience;
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, determine own work priorities, work independently and as part of a team;
- Demonstrated high level communication (verbal, written and presentation/facilitation) and interpersonal skills along with proven ability to interact professionally with clients;
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of Agile delivery frameworks and methodologies.
If you feel that you have the relevant skills and experience, please apply now via the link below to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted for a confidential discussion.
Contact: Lisa Williams - 08 9423 1400 (Job reference: 196195)