One of our Market Leading ICONIC brand of Australia is looking for an experienced Contract Solution Architect.
Ideal candidates will be Solution Architect who has experience working in complex environments, requiring multiple applications to be considered in a solution design and has experience with cloud architectures.
Successful candidates will have experience in following areas:
- Architect who has strong communication (verbal / written) skills
- Candidates need to be able to influence senior decision makers including CTO's, CIO's, GM etc.
- Must have good skills and knowledge around technical language which suitable to deal with developers and techies as well as senior management
- Must have 5+ years, recent experience, as a Solution Architect and anyone who has sat in the role for 15+ years
- Must demonstrate a "show me, don't tell me" approach (includes white boarding, mock presentations etc. in interview)
- Complex application integration
- APIs / Micro service architectures
- Process / State / Event Management
Your responsibilities will be:
- Develops potential solutions for business problems using existing systems, new applications or custom developed capabilities as appropriate.
- Understands the alignment to Organisation's architectural principles, standards, tooling, strategy, process and roadmaps.
- Advocates and drives a focus on customer needs and improving the customer experience.
- Performs technical evaluation of requirements and assessments for RFI, RFP and Proof of concepts.
- Develops a preliminary solution architecture view, with context and key inputs during project delivery evaluation phase.
- Understands the architectural decisions that need to be made, risks and issues, and articulates these clearly during governance boards.
- Identifies a variety of solution options, understanding the concepts of minimum viable product, through to a perfect solution, and can pragmatically argue and defend positions along that spectrum.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact <Chris Yang> quoting reference: 196085>.
Please click the apply button.