12 months contract
NV1 Security clearance is a must
About the role
A Solutions Architect is required to support & build a platform to detect financial crime risks by joining disparate and distributed data silos. The platform will require confidential computing technology to enable federated data analysis while maintaining controls over privacy and security of data.
To be eligible for this role you must be an Australian Citizen and must have the ability to obtain and maintain a NV1 security clearance - a citizen with 5 years local experience
Essential skills and experience:
- Postgraduate degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent
- Good experience in implementing machine learning and artificial intelligence algorithms in practical applications
- Good experience with cryptographic and privacy concepts like privacy-preserving record linkage, homomorphic encryption, secure multi-party computations, and differential privacy
- Industry experience in development of big data analytics solutions using Scala and Apache Spark
- Industry experience working with data pipelines and relevant tools, for example Elasticsearch, Kafka, and industry-standard ETL / ELT tools
- Industry experience in data engineering with distributed relational databases (e.g. Greenplum, Teradata
- Industry experience in implementing software engineering practices (version control, continuous testing, design patterns)
- Exposure to container technologies including Docker and Kubernetes
For more information, please contact Pooja Gupta, quoting ref: 195419.