Our prestigious Federal Government Client is seeking the expertise of a practiced and knowledgeable Biometrics Solution Architect for a long-term contract opportunity. This is an initial engagement until June 2020, with long-term extension options and is working from our Client's Barton offices.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Leading and developing biometric strategies through automation and strengthening of system integrity
- Leading and contributing to the development of relevant biometric standards/activities
- Developing high-level system and technical documentation related to system implementation
- Lead and contribute to ongoing research of the use of facial biometrics.
- Delivering within SAFe/Agile environments
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Sound understanding of relevant international standards related to biometrics and experience in biometric implementation in identity management and identity credential issuance
- Sound experience in leading and undertaking research biometrics and the implementation of live capture of biometrics
- Knowledge of Cognitec algorithm and its implementation
- Proven ability to communicate effectively with broad range of stakeholders and work effectively in multi-disciplinary teams;
- Sound understanding in infrastructure, networking and development environments
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Syed Hasnain on 02 6245 1703 quoting Job Reference: 194509.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold a minimum Baseline Federal Government Security Clearance to apply. NV1 clearance is preferred.
Please note only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.