Our high-profile Federal Government Client is seeking the services of a knowledgeable and detail-oriented Solution Architect for a prominent cross-agency project. This is an initial engagement until June 2020, with long-term extension options.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Developing technology and system architecture artefacts including solution designs and blueprints and documenting solution architecture and road maps
- Providing architectural services across highly complex, enterprise environments
- Assisting in the preparation of project work plans with respect to architecture and design and ensuring artefacts produced are fit for purpose, adhere to the architecture standards and patterns, and are suitable for approval
- Building and maintaining stakeholder relationships (including business representatives, delivery managers and solution architects);
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- At least 5 years' experience as a solution architect with experience across big data, master data management, information management, information sharing and interoperability in a federated environment, contemporary integration patterns (and related technologies), knowledge graphs (and related technologies), and federated security solutions.
- Proven ability to develop solutions for large scale transformation projects, undertaking activities including data migration and data synchronisation design
- Ability to ensure proposed solutions align with architectural direction, strategies, standards, principles and patterns and do not incur technical debt for the organisation.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills, with the ability to engage with both technical and non-technical stakeholders at varying levels
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Syed Hasnain on 02 6245 1703 quoting Job Reference: 193896
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain Federal Government Security Clearances to apply.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.