Peoplebank are currently recruiting for a Solution Architect to work on a contract, based in the Adelaide CBD
This is an amazing opportunity to work on a large, complex Program, in an environment that encourages collaboration.
Skills and Experience required:
- Proven experience as a Solution Architect / Analyst in an enterprise ICT environment implementing and supporting software systems.
- Proven experience in all stages of the System Development Lifecycle (SDLC) methodology including in developing complex solution design documentation.
- Proven experience in high level solution design and costing activities, including application, infrastructure and system integration.
- Proven knowledge of solution architectures within large, complex organisations, including the frameworks, standards, tools, methods and processes used in development of solution architectures.
- Comprehensive knowledge and grasp of technology solution design, particularly as it relates to the design of complex enterprise level system interfaces and data exchanges.
- Possess exceptional quality written and verbal skills particularly the development of project documentation.
- Possess excellent people management skills including the ability to manage different stakeholders.
- Possess excellent issue analysis and resolution experience.
- Awareness of Healthcare industry and clinical processes
The Solution Architect will report directly to the Project Director and will be required to engage and work with:
- Members of the Project Team.
- Business and Clinical units
- Technical teams across eHealth Systems.
- Managers, staff and user communities.
- Vendors and service providers.
So, if you are a skilled Solution Architect looking for a challenging role, then APPLY NOW
Or you can contact Pramod Jaiswal on 08 8112 7402 for a confidential discussion.