Our highly Agile Federal Government Client is seeking the expertise of a practiced Solution Architect for a contract role working in Canberra or Melbourne. This is an initial engagement until June 2019, with up to 12-months in extensions.
Within this role you will be working on an integral program to design complex integrated systems including reviewing and interpreting business requirements to ensure alignment between user expectations and both current and future ICT capability.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- A minimum of 3 years' experience as a Solution Architect, and further experience as a Technical Team Lead.
- A background in Java, with experience delivering J2EE web services using Spring.
- Experience with SOAP, Maven, Java 8, SOAP UI, SQL, Hibernate.
- Experience leading Agile ICT project teams and development experience in an Agile environment
- System / Solution Design abilities
- Technical leadership and strong technical knowledge in ICT to deliver well engineered solutions
- Management of project teams to assist business in delivering their outcomes
Australian Citizens and Permanent Residents of Australia are eligible to apply for this role.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Sophia Ahmad on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: 192222
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.