Long term contract
About the role
The Application Architect Enterprise Solutions is accountable for creation of Architecture artefacts for the Application domain; this includes reference architecture, standards, policies and patterns.
- Partners with business and IT representatives including other enterprise architects, to deliver relevant aspects of Application Architecture.
- Provide business Strategy and future operational / capital plans around capability uplifts for Application domain.
- Establish a roadmap for capability uplifts in the Application domain.
- Produce well defined, well documented, viable, and cost-effective Application architecture.
- Provide advice and guidance to reviews and decisions at the Design Authority (DA).
- Lead analysis of Application requirements and peer review relevant solution architecture deliverables.
- All other tasks as directed by the Director - SaSS related to delivering / supporting ICT strategy.
- Proven extensive experience as Application Architect delivering enterprise solutions across a number of large organizations (?1,000 users) across a range of operating models.
- Experience in leading Application Architecture within the organization and at a cluster level.
- Proven experience and understanding of NSW Government Enterprise Architecture is helpful.
- Demonstrated capacity to use standard modelling approaches, tools and model repositories for Application architecture.
- Demonstrated experience in developing data models and data specifications.
- Effective ability to deal with ambiguity, unexpected events, and changing business requirements; ability to juggle multiple activities, projects, and initiatives simultaneously
If interested, please contact Pooja Gupta on 02 9409 4837, quoting ref: 192174.