Looking for a Solution Architect in Canberra for a contractual role.
Contract: Contract Until December 2018 + extension of 2x12 months
Clearance: Baseline or ability to gain
- Demonstrated high level experience as a Solution Architect in large and complex, enterprise environments (preferably with Federal Government organisations).
- Expert knowledge and extensive experience in web service technology and standards, e.g.HTTP, REST, SOAP, WSDL, XML, MTOM.
- Demonstrated experience in identity management and security systems, and integration technologies.
- Demonstrated extensive experience in design and implementation of services in Service-Oriented Architectures and leading the development of architectures of complex IT systems.
- Broad knowledge and experience of systems analysis, high-level architecture, detailed solution design, development, deployment and maintenance of large and complex integration solutions, B2B/B2C/B2G/G2G solutions and web applications.
- Demonstrated experience in preparing complex architectural and design documentation.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to influence and manage people
Apply now for immediate consideration and job description of this role at email@example.com. You can contact Stiti Rath on 03 8080 7296
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain an Australian Government security clearance.
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.