One of our Market Leading Financial Enterprise is looking for a Contract Solution Architect who is experienced in Global Markets area.
This is critical role responsible for assuring that the project is implemented in line with the end to end solution endorsed during delivery planning
Successful candidates will have experience in following areas:
- Global Markets (FX, Fixed Income, Money Markets, Commodities, Derivatives, Capital Finance)
- Market Risk
Your responsibilities will be:
- Evaluate solution options, ensuring proposed solutions are fit for purpose and aligned to quality metrics for Architecting for Simplicity and Agility, Speed to Value and Always On.
- Deliver architecture services by adapting to a range of delivery methodologies (eg. Waterfall, Agile, Lean).
- Attend and contribute to BSB Delivery Planning workshops. Produce high level workshop input such as a conceptual architecture view that can be leveraged to anchor discussions during workshops. Produce Business Solution Blueprint (BSB) with input and contributions from other team members.
- Produce End-to-End Solution Architecture that addresses the desired Customer and Business outcome in alignment with business zone roadmap / target state. Where business zone roadmaps do not exist, seek early guidance from Business and Enterprise Architect to confirm solution hypothesis.
- Perform architecture governance activities to assure the delivery of agreed solution architecture across the Project Lifecycle.
- Ensure quality of data held by Architecture and Strategy (eg. PlanningIT)
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact <Chris Yang> quoting reference: < 187959>.
Please click the apply button.