Peoplebank are currently recruiting for an IT Solution Architect to work on a 6 month contract based in the Adelaide CBD.
Responsibilities will include:
- Development of IT Architecture artefacts and options recommendations. Actively contribute to the shared enterprise architecture model (architecture repository) and subsequent preparation of architectural documents and presentations for key decision-making.
- Evaluate and document the change impacts to processes and enterprise systems, to align services and processes to better meet business requirements.
- Proactively identify and address architectural challenges at both a project and BAU level by working with all subject matter experts.
- Assist with the elicitation of business intent, prioritise stakeholder requirements and critical success criteria and develop solution options to inform business cases and viability assessments & options papers.
- Work closely with the business analyst to derive business, functional and non-functional requirements and proactively identify gaps and actively manage a plan to address these with key stakeholders.
- Investigate and adhere to security policies surrounding content retention and consumption, considerations concerning DPC required standards and practices and ensure IT Architecture integrity across all architecture domains.
- Provide architectural leadership, supporting direct team members and the wider value chain across solution delivery, as required.
- Maintain a governance oversight between IT Architecture and solution design - ensuring minimal translation issues, to ensure overall compliance and minimal translation issues during solution implementation, as required.
Skills Required include:
- Proven experience in IT Architecture, including Solution Architecture (6+ years).
- Broad technical experience with a background in software development.
- Demonstrated client relationship management/consulting and customer focused experience.
- Strong visual architecture modelling skills using the integrated and shared Enterprise Architecture Model (EAM) system Sparx EA, combined with detailed knowledge of architecture patterns, practices and standards.
- Experience in constructing and designing technical solutions and aligned with:
- Enterprise Architecture Framework (TOGAF9 preferred)
- Conceptual, Logical and Physical Design.
- Technical Architecture Standards and Patterns
- Model Driven Architecture and Development.
- Software Development Life Cycles
- Change Management
- Risk Management
- Business Continuity and Service Recovery
- Production Planning and Acceptance.
Please APPLY NOW for our immediate consideration.
Or you can call Pramod Jaiswal on 08 8112 7402 for a confidential conversation.