Our client, a well known and reputed, is seeking to engage a Senior Engineer/Technical Solution Architect.
The role is instrumental in defining strategic technology solutions to meet business requirements and take a hands-on approach during planning, design, migration and implementation phases.
About the role
A highly motivated, self-starter, strong design and hands-on implementation experience to take a key role in Office 365 project team.
Office 365 project is responsible for implementation of technical solutions to support geographically distributed and collaborative workforce priorities identified in both the ICT Strategic Plan.
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian permanent resident or citizen.
- Minimum 3+ years experience in the areas of Office 365, SharePoint, Azure, Active Directory, Multi-Factor authentication, Single sign on, and related technologies
- Experience with defining and implementing as-a-Service/Cloud solutions within a medium to large organisation, including infrastructure, software, and platform.
- Sound knowledge of network architectures and design
- Ability to collaborate with vendors, internal and external stakeholders
- Solid experience in managing multiple high priority tasks and challenging timelines
- Know how to remove complexity from services.
- Have clear and engaging presentation skills .
For more information, please contact Pooja Gupta on 02 9409 4837 quoting ref 189419.