A leading mining client in the Perth CBD is seeking an experienced Solution Architect for an initial 6-month contract. The role involves working across a number of projects in the Business Applications space and requires a combination of solution architecture and enterprise architecture skills, will involve an element of strategic thinking.
Responsibilities will include:
- Solution architecture, which includes the creation of high-level conceptual design;
- Alignment to Technology strategy;
- Delivery of project artefacts and outcomes;
- Technical consultancy to business and Technology stakeholders;
- Advising and steering platform roadmaps and development to fulfil region technical requirements;
- Impact assessment of application rationalisation initiatives;
- Initial assessment of opportunities generated through the Demand Management process.
- Strong, proven experience in solution architecture with strategic thinking abilities;
- Strong understanding of enterprise application integration and application architecture;
- Ability to coach project teams and development teams in sound architecture practice;
- Understanding of architecture frameworks such as TOGAF and Archimate and architecture tools such as Alfabet, ARIS and iServer;
- Assist with the management of technical inter-relationships between platform teams;
- Experience with cloud and on-premise hosting application implementation;
- Experience with Engineering Information Management systems such as ProjectWise or SmartPlant;
- Understanding of the mining industry would be highly regarded.
If you have the skill and experience we are seeking, please apply now with a resume that details all relevant experience. Suitable applicants will be contacted for a confidential discussion.
Contact: Lisa Williams - 9423 1400 (Job reference: 18927)