Our high-profile Federal Government Client is seeking the expertise of a skilled and knowledgeable Solutions Architect for a contract role in Canberra. This is an initial engagement until June 2019 with 2 x 12-month extension options.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Developing technology and system architecture artefacts (solution designs / blueprints);
- Providing architectural services across a highly complex environment;
- Documenting solution architecture and road map(s);
- Developing and overseeing detailed designs;
- Directing Solution Architects in the development of the solutions including quality assurance of the artefacts;
- Assisting in the preparation of project work plans with respect to architecture and design;
- Providing guidance through the Architectural Governance process in concert with the Lead Domain Architect;
- Ensuring artefacts produced are fit for purpose, adhere to the architecture standards and patterns
- Building and maintaining stakeholder relationships (including Executives, business representatives, project managers and other architects);
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- 6+ years' demonstrable experience in systems architecture;
- Demonstrated experience in designing IT Service Management solutions across a broad range of business operations;
- Experience in application modelling, including logical and physical modelling, use case and sequence diagrams and practical experience with architecture and solution modelling tools;
- Detailed understanding of architecture methods and patterns;
- Development of integrated service management solutions in large and complex IT environments;
- Ability to develop and apply/manage SOA strategy, planning, and vision;
- Understanding or experience in Agile Software Delivery Methodology;
- Highly developed interpersonal skills, including advanced influencing and negotiating skills;
- Ability to cultivate productive working relationships;
- Understanding of ITIL V3.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain Federal Government Security Clearances to apply.
To progress with this opportunity, or to find out more about the role, please reach out to Marina on 02 6245 1724 Job Reference: 189123.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in the position.