One of our market leading clients is looking for a Solution Architect who can work work across a number of projects from idea through to delivery.
These include the HR Tech Refresh, Workforce Mgt, Digital Workspace and public cloud-based analytics projects.
Successful candidates will have to following experience:
- Experience in technical architecture, design, infrastructures, standards and advanced corporate information systems
- Experience in solution architecture for systems requiring integration of applications on multiple platforms
- Experience with APIs/MicroServices
- Design, specification, problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Team player not a Lone Ranger
Desirable skills are:
- Expert in Technical Architecture - Principles, methods, techniques and tools for the effective management of Technical Architecture
- TOGAF certification highly desirable
- ITIL or ITSM knowledge or certification
- Experience in Waterfall and/or Agile software development methodologies
- Ability to communicate to both management and technical development teams
- Experience in eCommerce and Web technologies - primarily Java
- Experience with Multi-Channel and/or mobile application architecture
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact <Chris Yang> quoting reference: #183724
If you are a suitable candidate, please click the apply button now.