Our client is undergoing a large transformation initiative to implement programs which would enable build a sustainable future, improve safety, provide value to customers, communities and stakeholders, reduce costs and explore ways to become more efficient.
They are looking to hire 1 Solution Architect for an initial 6 month contract.
The Solution Architect will provide end to end design and integration for complex ICT solutions across the company's application landscape.
The successful candidate will work with a team of solution architects responsible for working with Program/Project Managers, application analysts, technical leads and other technology professionals to develop application solutions that deliver required business outcomes.
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity, the following skils and experience are essential:
- Proven experience as a Solution Architect for 5+ years with industry qualification or degree.
- Experience in working with multiple initiatives, multiple vendors and projects delivering end to end solutions that integrate with each other and enterprise systems.
- Broad and extensive experience with industry standard technology, protocols, designing, costing, deploying and integrating application solutions, preferably working with an external partner service provider.
- Extensive knowledge and experience with SAP application development and implementation approach, including ASAP methodology, Agile delivery methodologies, blueprint development, solution design, configuration, release management and implementation.
- Extensive knowledge and experience with SAP application systems including core SAP ECC6 modules (e.g. FI, CO, PM, MM, PS), SAP mobility solutions, and ideally S/4HANA.
- Knowledge of, or experience with:
- Implementation of Cloud based technologies
- Integration (on-premise and cloud based platforms) such as Mulesoft, Dell Boomi, TIBCO or equivalent products.
- Integration products - API Management, REST API and Microservices.
- Zone based security approaches and cloud identity management, such as ADFS.
- Identity management and integrated authentication and authorisation systems.
- Data network and telecommunication technologies.
- Enterprise application development lifecycle.
- Enterprise RDBMs, such as Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server
For interested candidates, please click the "APPLY" button now.