Our Federal Government Client is seeking a highly experienced Solution Architect with strong experience in Java, Angular, API Connect and Micro Services to work within the Client's Enterprise Architecture Branch. Within this role, you will be assisting with and meeting the deliverables and timeframes of the Client's current programme of works.
You will be required to produce:
- High-level end to end architecture and detailed design documentation
- Catalogue processes, information requirements and contribute to all artefacts produced within the Client's project and
- Design processes and information structures and relationships against new and future business and capability models
This is a contract role located at our Client's South Canberra location until 30 June 2019 with a further 12-month extension option available.
As the successful candidate you will have demonstrated:
- Experience as a Solution Architect in large and complex, enterprise environments preferably within Federal Government organisations
- Experience working on End to End Business Scenario Designs/High Level Architecture for at least two large and complex projects
- Certification and experience in Angular/Java (API connect, micro services, web services, WebSphere) technologies
- Understand modern frameworks such as React and Vue
- Experience in preparation of technical documentation and system development
- Exposure to Agile Methodology
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess or are able to gain Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Marina Stojchevska on 02 6245 1724 quoting Job Reference: 187088
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.