6months until 30th Nov, 2018
My client is looking for Solution Architect to work as part of a well-regarded team based in Perth.
You will participate as part of a multidisciplinary team comprising tech leads, business analysts, software developers and, testers as may be required.
You will be responsible for taking the requirements and the conceptual solution architecture definition documents for the Data Loader and developing a more detailed solution architecture definition document and integration architecture to a level of detail where software developers are able to build the components identified by the Solution and Integration Architect. The role is responsible to brief and supervise the software developers as required.
You will require experience of designing systems to load data catalogues from data warehouses, using both extract transform and load (ETL) tools and REST API interfaces.
You will also develop a conceptual architecture definition document for the Next Gen Wells Project.
Competencies and Skills:
- Solution Architecture - experience of creating as-is and to-be architecture definitions using Archimate and TOGAF for a business unit within a large organisation.
- TOGAF certification (The Open Group)
- Archimate certification (The Open Group)
- ESRI GIS experience and certification such as ESRI Enterprise System Design Associate
- AWS Cloud Certification
- Integration architecture experience and familiarity with SOA, and knowledge of appropriate design for integration such as the Hohpe and Woolf Pattern Language.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team
- Preferably Computer Science/IT background.
- Experience of agile life cycle and working styles.
- Membership of the Professional Petroleum Data Management Association (PPDM)
- PPDM - Certified Petroleum Data Analyst (CPDA)
- Experience of working in an Oil and Gas subsurface data management environment
- Ideally familiarity with the seismic data management domain and the Schlumberger Petrel software product suite.
- Interesting, challenging work;
- Join a rapidly growing organization that will offer growth and career development opportunities;
- Fantastic office environment
- Work with the latest technologies;
- Diverse and flexible team culture;
- Work in an industry that is exciting and currently thriving
Please note: Candidate must be the resident of Australia with full working rights to work in Australia.
If you wish to discuss, please contact Mili on 0894231422 quoting ref 184630
If you wish to apply, please click the "APPLY" button with an updated resume in WORD
You can send your updated resume at email@example.com