Our client is an IT Solutions and Services Provider (MSP) covering a range of services across Managed IT, Cloud Services, Infrastructure Services, Strategic IT Consulting, Cyber Security, Security Audit, Risk Assessment, Microsoft Office Suite and others.
They are looking for a Solution Architect to join their team and work in collaboration with Clients, Vendors, Sales, Systems Engineers and Operational teams to consistently deliver quality designs and solutions. The role would suit an aspiring person who has recently made the transition to the role of Solution Architect. Someone who is looking for opportunity to develop and mature in the role.
This is a permanent opportunity based in Melbourne.
- Ability to create, articulate and document clients Scope of Work and develop High Level Designs
- Collaboration with Engineering Manager and System Engineers to build an agreed Detail Level Design
- Can provide virtual CIO service and guidance to clients. Ability to build IT strategy and expand that into technical projects that can be implemented.
- Strong ability to prioritise complex technical interdependent works and to translate user and operating impacts
- Vendor management capabilities including scope definition / value for money / quality assurance
- Ability to define standards and guidelines aligned with both efficient administration and best in class user experience
- Demonstrable experience in both software and hardware asset management lifecycles complete with cost modelling
- Familiar with a range of automation tools, the application of those in a Managed Services environment and how they support the environment.
To be successful in this role you will have the following experience/ skills:
- Design/ Architecture experience across a broad range of technologies covering managed services, network, SOE, infrastructure, application, integration, data centre and security
- Understanding of legacy system architectures (Citrix)
- Infrastructure as a service topology
- Understanding of Microsoft modern desktop, server and cloud management capabilities and practices.
- Experience in End User Services and Server design, development and implementation covering the range of Microsoft technologies and operating systems. (On-Premise and Azure Cloud)
- Systems Design and Architecture
PS: Also have a Victorian Driver's License and owning your own car (allowance will be included on top of base salary)
We can offer work sponorships and PR pathways as well!
If you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW.
For any further questions or information, please contact Teertha Shetty on (03) 80807262 and quote job # 246951