Initial contract till EOFY + 3 year extensions
About the role
Provide architecture direction for SharePoint Online implementation and for forms and workflow evaluations and Proof of Concepts (PoC's) to ensure successful project delivery in migrating the existing SharePoint content to SharePoint Online. Complete the market research for a TMR enterprise workflow platform and assist with shortlisting of vendors to select a preferred vendor to complete a PoC with project. Complete all architecture documents for forms/workflow preferred solutions and assist in solution recommendation documents and presentations.
This role will perform Solution Architecture activities and has the following outcomes/accountabilities:
- Effective engagement with business, suppliers and ICT project stakeholders.
- Work across multiple architectural domains including business, information management, application, technology, architecture, information security and service management
- Complete the solutions options documents for each of the SharePoint applications including functional and non-functional fit, risks, license and any ongoing support costs
- Provide input and assist the PoC's vendors for creation of any forms / workflow environments and integration to other systems
- Review and provide input into the forms/workflow uses cases and functional requirements, define the non-functional (technical) requirements and draft final recommendations working in consultation with Business Analysts.
- Develop and assure solution architecture documents (for example conceptual and logical solution designs, data integration and information models) to the agreed project standard and to schedule
Skills and experience
- 10+ year's proven experience in providing advice, guidance, assurance and delivery of architectural designs for large enterprise solutions
- Extensive experience with enterprise architecture and solution architecture best practices and methods
- Experience with managing architectural workloads and SOA
- 5-10+ year's demonstrated experience in assessment of user requirements (functional and non-functional) and discovery/assembling the market research and completing the solution options with risks for each application including a Net Present Value assessment
- Demonstrated abilities with stakeholder management and coordination skills, a strong focus on detail, strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated analytical, conceptual and problem-solving skills. As well as a proven ability to work in a team environment developing effective working relationships with team members.
Please reach out to Bharti Chandramouli on 07 3003 7643 for more information.