Our Federal Government Client is seeking a Solution Architect to provide services to the Enterprise Architecture team.
This is a long-term contract for 12 months with 2x12-month extension option, located at our Client's Canberra location.
As the selected candidate, you will:
- Design and oversight implementation of ICT solutions, working closely with subject matter experts and vendors, including:
- Soliciting and analysing stakeholder requirements and providing requirements traceability to project outcomes
- Developing, communicating and validating ICT solution designs
- Provide technical oversight of detailed design activities and implementation
- Provide technical leadership for system integration
- Develop implementation and transition plans
- Assist project manager to transform technical plans into project schedules
- Apply the agency' methodology to design and develop high level and detailed end-to-end solution architecture for initiatives covering application, information, infrastructure and security, technology standards and principles to ensure fit against current and strategic business needs.
- Liaise with the agency's Enterprise Architect on solution architecture and proactively participate in peer review, including assuring that the solution design is technically aligned with their ICT environment.
Tertiary ICT qualifications or equivalent/demonstrated experience are highly regarded.
To be successful in this role you should have:
- Proven experience as a solution architect with demonstrated experience producing solution designs with a high degree of independence and professionalism, including the ability to prioritize and undertake a varied workload within tight time frames, and to respond positively to change.
- Demonstrated specialized knowledge and experience across multiple technology disciplines including infrastructure, application development, security, databases and commercial-off-the-shelf products.
- Proven ability to lead the technical integration of proposed solutions, while ensuring alignment with architectural direction, strategies, standards, principles and patterns that do not incur technical debt for the organisation.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills, including the ability to clearly communicate and influence technical and non-technical stakeholders both orally and in writing, in particular, to collaborate effectively and broker agreement on solution design in a complex multi-vendor environment.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian who have the ability to obtain Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: #240041
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.