Overview of proposed project
The HR Edge Functional Architect is a key position within the GovERP Human Resources (HR) Value Stream, covering capabilities across the hire to retire lifecycle. The HR Edge Functional Architect will work closely with the Value Stream Lead, Delivery Manager and Senior HR Functional Architect.
This role requires the candidate to have in depth understanding of HR edge solution architecture and design. In their past roles, the candidate should have designed and implemented HR edge solutions in greenfields or landscape transformation
implementations, in on-premises or cloud deployment scenarios. This role will utilise their extensive industry best practice business process, functional and technical knowledge, as well as proven HR edge solution implementation experience to support the vision of GovERP Program.
The HR Edge Functional Architect will be responsible for directing the design and configuration of HR edge solutions in the GovERP Whole of Australian Government template solution.
The HR Edge Functional Architect will work closely with the Human Resource's Value Stream's Online Community, Provider Hub representatives, and other stakeholders. Internally, the FA will work closely with the GovERP Template Delivery Team, the Strategic Partner (if appointed), and System Integrator (if appointed).
The HR Edge Functional Architect will:
- direct the design of the HR edge value stream template.
- direct the design, planning and scheduling of HR edge value stream workshops.
- Provide functional implementation and lead support for the HR edge functions.
- Lead HR edge solution analysis, design, test and deploy with:
- ability to lead workshops, document functional specifications for developments, unit
- testing and integration testing.
- lead and conclude business discussions around process, solution, and end-state
- design ownership. and
- liaise with other core teams within project and with business users in non-SAP language as required.
- Analyse and map business requirements, processes and objectives to edge functionality.
- Develop product modifications to satisfy clients' needs.
- Advise and implement functional approach for all systems integrating with SAP, including enablement of mobile capability.
- Manage third party dependencies related to S/4HANA simplified HR solution.
- Lead S/4HANA HR solutions landscape design and management experience in operations and project scenarios.
- Build a better connection between IT and business by improved user experience.
- Leverage existing edge technologies to achieve strong return on investment.
- Manage change impacts and enable smoother transition.
- Enable knowledge transfer. and
- Report to Value Stream Delivery Manager as required.
To be successful in the role, you will have:
- Demonstrated functional implementation and support experience with contemporary SAP solutions in the following areas:
- Organisational Management
- Recruitment, On-Boarding & Off-Boarding
- Career and Succession Planning
- Learning Management
- Performance Management
- Workforce Planning (Strategic and Operational)
- Workforce Analytics
- strong human resource business process knowledge.
- ability to provide functional solutions within the HR value stream including analysis of
- business requirements, development configuration and testing, and supporting the
- delivery to the business during the preparation and implementation phases of the project.
- strong knowledge and experience in human resources including Federal Government
- template and HR reporting.
- experience with cloud and on-premise integration.
- knowledge of SAP Cloud Platform (SCP).
- knowledge of UI5 and Fiori App design and development. and
- demonstrated ability and experience in the preparation of detailed functional design
- specifications, unit testing and the co-ordination and writing of test plans.
- Business knowledge of employee development, job profiling, learning management strategies.
- Experience with developing and structuring qualification catalogues, competency frameworks, career paths, succession plans, learning catalogues and curriculum.
- Experience in working with the SAP Activate methodology.
- Experience with baseline accelerators available through the SAP Activate Methodology.
- Demonstrated business process skills and ability to run workshops against SAP Cloud HR products.
- Demonstrated knowledge of HR data migration procedures and supporting validations.
For more information or to apply, please contact Cinar Irfan 02 6268 9702 quoting Job Reference: 238221