Our Federal Government Client is seeking Solution Architects with demonstrated experience designing application architectures for hybrid multi cloud environments, including but not limited to Azure and AWS and internally hosted systems.
This is a long-term contract role for 6 months with extension options up to 2024, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
These positions are the core resource for coordination of design for business application projects. The successful person will apply their considerable expertise and knowledge in support of the various business system dependencies between the cloud and on-premise environments, as well as existing business capabilities.
These positions undertake governance and assurance for developing systems to ensure consistency with departmental business system standards. The positions work with multi-disciplinary teams to ensure compliance with the enterprise architecture including patterns, reusable services, data sovereignty, security compliance and operational requirements.
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- Proven experience in design and delivery of enterprise-level integrated solutions that span multiple security domains, including consideration of their underlying infrastructure.
- Proven experience leading and influencing end-to-end solution designs, including facilitation of solution implementation.
- Strong experience in one or more of: TFS/git, SQL Server, ADFS, Azure, AWS, Windows Server, VMware.
- Strong experience in the detailed design of secure infrastructure and networking implementations with a hybrid multi cloud environment.
- Strong technical architecture experience and applied knowledge of the Australian Government Protective Security Policy Framework (PSPF) and Information Security Manual (ISM).
- Demonstrated ability to work effectivity with diverse technical and business teams and understanding of importance of aligning with Enterprise Architecture.
It is desirable if you have:
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: #213121
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.