The Solution Architect is responsible for the development of the technology solutions and mapping the business requirements to systems/technical requirements to ensure they are in line with the enterprise architectural plan.
To be successful in the role, you will possess:
- Experience working across IT environments in an application design or development
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills,
- Strong understanding of information processing principles and practices.
- Demonstrated experience in application and system design and development.
- Demonstrated experience in designing solutions under AGILE frameworks as well as Waterfall.
- Demonstrated experience in facilitation of workshops involving a range of participants including senior management, technical staff and business users
- Sound knowledge of architecture frameworks and enterprise design tools, Enterprise Architect experience desirable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working across multiple integrated technology stacks: e.g. Siebel, .Net, FMW, OPA, SAP, COGNOS, CRM etc.
- Work with project managers, designers and developers for each project or work stream to document and develop the solution;
- Providing guidance and advice on the architectural iteration strategy and blueprint;
- Troubleshooting and escalate technical enterprise level issues as appropriate;
- Build trusted and effective relationships with Business Analysts, System Analysts, test analysts, Business Subject Matter Experts and other peer architects to clarify intended system behaviour and supporting business processes;
- Advise upon the impact and complexity of new system enhancements; and
- Certifications in TOGAF 9, COBIT 5 Foundation and ITIL v3 Foundation are desirable.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Smilin John 02 6268 9720 quoting Job Reference: 212697