Our Federal Government Client is seeking an experienced Solutions Architect.
This is a long-term contract role for 6 months with 18 months extension options, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
As the selected candidate, you will:
- Design and oversight implementation of ICT solutions, working closely with subject matter experts and vendors, including:
- Soliciting and analysing stakeholder requirements and providing requirements traceability to project outcomes
- Developing, communicating and validating ICT solution designs
- Provide technical oversight of detailed design activities and implementation
- Provide technical leadership of integration aspects of the project
- Develop implementation and transition plans
- Assist project manager to incorporate technical plans into project schedules
- Liaise with their Solution Architecture Lead on solution architecture and proactively participate in peer review, including assuring that the solution design is technically aligned with other solutions
- Apply their methodology to design and develop high level and detailed end-to-end solution architecture for initiatives covering application, information, infrastructure and security, technology standards and principles to ensure fit against current and strategic business needs
- The role may include domestic travel
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- Proven experience as a solution architect with relevant tertiary qualifications or equivalent industry certifications
- Demonstrated experience producing solutions design with little supervision and within tight timelines
- Ability to lead the technical integration and to ensure proposed solutions align with architectural direction, strategies, standards, principles and patterns and do not incur technical debt for the organisation
- Demonstrated drive, a proactive approach and with an ability to work effectively within a multi-disciplinary team
- Sound communication skills including:
- Highly developed interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate effectively and broker agreement on solution design in complex multi-vendor environment.
- Ability to clearly communicate and influence technical and non-technical stakeholders both orally and in writing.
It is desirable if you have:
- A background in Audio Visual technology and integration would be highly regarded
- Desirable to hold an NV2
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess NV1 Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: #211061
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.