Leading SaaS software product company with a technically strong Agile team, our client delivers world class products within their market sector, whilst building new products to meet emerging industry needs.
Having focussed on tech debt repayment over the last six months, they are now focussed on value creation through micro services and systems automation. Work in a high performing and knowledgeable Agile team as the Solution Architect, holding responsibility for defining the end to end technical architecture across a suite of SaaS .NET Core, AWS, microservice based products. Working closely with business stakeholders to ensure the design and delivery of products that align to customer needs and strategic business and technical goals.
Skills and Experience:
* Experience in providing technical consultation to business stakeholders
* Experience in managing and implementing architecture standardisation across the organisation
* Ability to produce requirement artefacts: Business Requirements, Functional Specifications, data flow diagrams, UML modelling techniques, interface designs, test plans and test cases
* Strong domain decomposition experience of monolithic applications using Domain Driven Design
* Strong experience in developing microservices deployed in a multi-cloud environment using K8 or equivalent
* Strong knowledge of Service and Event Bus architectures
* Capability to design end-to-end technical solutions/systems that directly address business requirements and objectives
* Experience working with distributed, cloud-based architectures
* Event sourcing experience and/or experience with Data Warehousing/Data Management would be considered as highly desirable
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Jessica Hewins quoting reference 209140.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.