Our government client is looking for an experienced Solution Architect for an initial 6-month contract with the ability to extend for another 12 months.
They must have the ability to obtain NV1 clearance.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Direct and govern the design of solution architectures to deliver specific Project outcomes
- Review solution architectures prepared by the Systems Integrators and Solution Providers
- Liaise with a wide range of stakeholders including ICT operational teams, Product Managers, Design Leads, vendors, security and system integrators.
- The development and/or review of technical documentation to support procurement, including participation in procurement evaluation activities.
- Undertake compliance assessments of proposed designs and/or technology solutions to ensure alignment with the Program architecture principles and standards.
- Provide analysis and judgement on complex issues and make significant contribution to the management, preparation and coordination of Program deliverables.
- Develop and actively manage key internal and external relationships, including collaborating with key stakeholders to identify opportunities, achieve outcomes and facilitate cooperation. In addition to representing and explaining architectural views in various forums.
The right candidate will have:
- 5+ Years of demonstrated Experience working as a Solutions Architect inside complex and large scale ICT projects/programs
- Expert knowledge and experience in defining solution architecture for both current and future state, including:
- Infrastructure Mapping
- Data Management
- Integration Mapping
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to translate between business and technical terminology.
- Proven ability to communicate with influence, negotiate outcomes and manage complex stakeholder relationships.
- Sound working knowledge of Enterprise Architecture methodologies (i.e. TOGAF, Zachman)
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Priya Kuncham and quote job reference 208413.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.