Our Federal Government Client is seeking an experienced Solution Architect to support several emerging key initiatives and projects.
This is a long-term contract role for 6 months with extension options, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
As the selected candidate, you will:
- Lead & influence the development of solution architectures for several projects
- Work with business analysists & directly with business areas to develop an understanding of business capability & technical needs
- Evangelise technical solutions anchored in real world needs & outcomes
- Seek opportunities to rationalise and build reusable technical frameworks & solutions
- Design and document solution architectures to align with the Enterprise Architecture & governance frameworks such as ISM and Information Management
- Develop reusable architecture templates for system, infrastructure, security & operational viewpoints
- Lead detailed design, monitor development & testing activities to ensure alignment with solution & enterprise architectures
To be successful in the role, you should have:
- A minimum of two years' experience in Solution Architecture roles
- 5 years' experience in solution development roles
- Familiarity with contemporary, best practice patterns, practices and metamodels
- Ability to work with various stakeholders including service providers, business owners and development teams
- Well-developed written, verbal and negotiation skills including the ability to communicate highly technical risks and opportunities to be understood by non-technical stakeholders
- Familiarity with Microsoft solution development tools and technologies including DevOps, Dynamics 365, Office 365, Azure, .Net Core and SQL Server
- Familiarity with whole-of-government opportunities such as notify.gov.au, myGovID, and Australian Government - API Design Standard
- Industry accreditations and bachelor's degree or higher
- Advanced understanding of business analysis techniques and processes
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: # 206870
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.