Our client are a large Federal Government agency looking for a Senior Solution Architect to assist in a major infrastructure transformation program.
You will lead the Design of the Target state architecture for the agency, including Infrastructure security and observational systems network components of the program.
Some of the responsibilities include;
- Lead the Design of the Target state architecture for the Agencies Operational Technology, Infrastructure security and observational systems network components of the program.
- Define the approach for Operational Technology, operational networks, security and monitoring.
- Assist in the overall design of the Observational Networks architecture being developed as well as the transition, operational and recovery requirements of the ecosystem.
- Assist in the overall design of the data and integration architecture being developed as well as the transition, operational and recovery requirements of the platform.
- Developing solution architecture in accordance with Architecture Principles, reference architectures and Security guidelines.
- Assist in specifying the infrastructure requirements and architecture required to support the Services architecture.
- Assist in estimating budgetary resources, schedules, and costs required for the solutions.
- 10 years of Solution Architecture experience in the following domains:
- Ability to build relationships with senior managers and staff and an ability to communicate effectively with both business and technical staff.
- Understanding of how to design services to meet security requirements
- Awareness of IT security concepts and standards
- Experienced in developing solutions that are secure and aligned with security policies.
- Background in engineering discipline, operational technology, understanding of Observations systems, remote sites and networks
- Architectural experience with networked solutions for metering or monitoring
- Designing service patterns and micro service architectures
- Be able to create, update/maintain transition and end state documentation including Roadmaps
- Experience with Architecture Models and Methodologies
- TOGAF accreditation
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain an Australian Government security clearance
Please APPLY NOW to find out more.