Our Federal Government Client is seeking a Solution Architect to work with business/product managers, D365 architect, project team, architecture team and other IT stakeholders to develop solution options.
Key position responsibilities include:
- Working with other architects to develop top-down services functional view to deliver integrated solution.
- Working with the project team to develop solution design to realise solution architecture into delivery solution.
- Develop solution architecture, solution design and other artefacts and present in appropriate architecture forums
- Develop/maintain relevant solution architecture artefacts within the SPARX EA Repository.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- A proven track record in Microsoft technologies (Dynamics 365, Azure platform, O365 etc.), business analysis and solution architecture
- Experience with Microsoft based applications design and development.
- A proven track record to top-down requirements analysis (functional, nonfunctional, enabling platform) and translating it to solution architecture/design and delivery.
- A good understanding of working in Agile Teams.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess a Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 2491 quoting Job Reference: 204262
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.