Our Federal Government Client is seeking a skilled Solution Architect to be responsible for the end-to-end solution design. They are responsible for evaluating customer requirements and mapping them to business processes, as well as functional and solution architecture, and ensuring a proper implementation from a solution architecture point of view.
This is a long-term contract role until 31 July 2021 with extension options, and located at our Client's Canberra City location.
As the successful candidate you should have:
- Demonstrated experience in ICT solution implementation
- Demonstrated experience designing solutions for Data Volume Management
- Demonstrated experience working with SAP CRM, PSCD and/or ERP systems
It is desirable if you have:
- Demonstrated experience undertaking business requirement analysis and delivering fit for purpose outcomes
- Demonstrated experience in integration and application architecture with SAP product suites
- Proven experience in designing complex application systems across multiple technologies
- Demonstrated understanding of information lifecycle and data management principles and best practices
- Experience working in high pressure, agile environment
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess NV1 Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: #204129
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.